process always occupy more and more paging space but not release

From: cuihh cuihh (cuihh6@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: Sat Mar 13 2004 - 09:14:24 EST

7026-B80, 4 CPU, 4G memory, AIX433ML11
application : Tivoli Enterprise Console 3.7.3 ; TSM Server 5.1
I had reboot the host and restart the application on it, Now the paging
space used was 1%.
Several days later, the paging space used was up to about 5%-7% and the
percent was still rising day by day. It was about 40 days after the reboot
that the paging space used was up to 20% and the host was dead. Since I
cannot ping to the host, and cannot connect to it through the serial port,
and its own CRT Teminal showed nothing, I had to reboot it again.

The above phenomenon occurs about every 40 days and I have experience 5
times.

Why this happened ?
Any tools that can help to find out which

Ãâ·ÑÏÂÔØ MSN Explorer: http://explorer.msn.com/lccn