Setting a print queue for an Apple Color LaserWriter 12/600 PS

From: Bright, Frank (FBright@UARTS.EDU)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 15:25:46 EST

Hi All,

I want to get some help with creating a print queue for an Apple Color LaserWriter 12/600 postscript laser printer. Its a color laser printer. We have several queues made in print spooling. This box will use an HP Jet Direct card. What drivers has other tried with this printer? We want to do simple portrait and landscape printer with courier or other fixed font.

Thanks in Advance!

Frank
Frank M. Bright fbright@uarts.edu
Administrative Computing
University of the Arts (A15) http://www.uarts.edu
320 S. Broad St. 215-717-6081(w)
Philadelphia, PA 19102 215-717-6087(f)
Colleague 17.0.14 AIX 5.2.0.2 Unidata 6.03