Re: Replacing Failing SSA Disk

From: Tim Muller (aix_sa_706@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 17:28:59 EST

OK, I figured out that it failed because some of the
free space was on the same PV as the LV and it
violated strictness. I allowed 2 PPs on the same PV
and it the mklvcopy completed for the last LV.
Tomorrow I will figure out how to rearrange things to
restore strictness.

Thanks everyone.

Tim

--- Tim Muller <aix_sa_706@YAHOO.COM> wrote:
> Thanks, Bill. That helps... I copied two out of
> three
> LVs, but the third one fails with the same messages,
> even though there are enough free PPs (just barely)
> and granted, they are spread across several PVs, but
> there IS enough.

=====
Tim Muller
Hamilton Co. Dept. of Job & Family Services
Cincinnati, OH USA