Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Urgent!! rootvg over 2 disks? [Virus checked]

From: fmu@OERAG.DE
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 14:10:14 EST

o.k. I restart the node in maintenace mode and observe that the hd5 is not
on
LP PP PV1
001 001 hdisk0

What is the way to move the lv to this point???

                      jeff
                      barratt-mccartney An: aix-l@Princeton.EDU
                      <jbarratt@COMPSAT Kopie:
                      .COM> Thema: Re: Antwort: Re: Urgent!! rootvg over 2 disks? [Virus checked]
                      Gesendet von: IBM
                      AIX Discussion
                      List
                      <aix-l@Princeton.

                      04.03.2004 19:51
                      Bitte antworten
                      an IBM AIX
                      Discussion List

are all of hd5s PPs on the outer edge? That is a requirement of the
migration, and I have been burned with the too small hd5 and the outeredge
req't. ie when you extended hd5 did the second PP get placed on the
outeredge? (mklv -T boot -aey hd5 rootvg 2 hdisk or something like that)