Re: Urgent!! rootvg over 2 disks? [Virus checked]

From: John Jolet (john.jolet@FXFN.COM)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 13:16:07 EST

i think you can...you just put all 4 disks in the vg. however, do NOT
expect it to look like that. what really happens is you say "copies 2"
and "each copy on seperate physical disk" and set a stripesize....the
lvm basically throws stuff at the disk. I never figured out a way to
map it the way you said. the end result is the same, in terms of space
use and data protection, but if you lose a drive, it gets complicated....