Re: grep: 0652-226 Maximum line length of 2048 exceeded.

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 10:44:50 EST

I think awk would do it: awk '/cookie_id/' log_file > output_file

Failing that, Perl. A bit more complicated but if you don't speak Perl
already it'd be a good excuse to get yourself on a course!

Altria ITSC Europe Ltd
AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html
New to AIX? http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/redbooks.nsf/portals/UNIX
N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.