Re: 32bit vs. 64bit memory usage

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 05:53:20 EST

What's the application? We encountered some problems with Oracle 9i. There
was a post about it a couple of weeks ago which I seem to recall had a
resolution to the problem.

Altria ITSC Europe Ltd
AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html
<https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html>
New to AIX? http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/redbooks.nsf/portals/UNIX
<http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/redbooks.nsf/portals/UNIX>
N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.