Re: Admins to Boxes ratio

From: Damir Delija (damir.delija@PBZ.HR)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 01:38:54 EST

I remember one paper on Sage about that topic, more calcuation table and not only number of boxex but skill areas and oraganisation too
https://sagewire.sage.org/article.pl?sid=02/08/01/175252

By my experience number of boxex is just one critera not essential one
it is tasks and jobs what counts

At the moment there are 5 admins on small scale system with two mayor locations and 60 AIX (mayorioty OS) Linux
and Solaris boxex, but we are in total chaos.

I hope this helps

"