Re: P610 install

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 06:17:20 EST

Is 4.3.3 supported on a p610?
If so, check that you've got the right version of the 433 CDs: an older one
won't have the necessary drivers for the p610.

Altria ITSC Europe Ltd
AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html
<https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html>
New to AIX? http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/redbooks.nsf/portals/UNIX
<http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/redbooks.nsf/portals/UNIX>
N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.