Re: command to monitor hardware

From: cbaker@GOODYEAR.COM
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 16:24:20 EST

Great command!!

Is there any man pages on that and the other commands in the
/usr/lpp/diagnostics/bin directory?

The uesensor works on my older systems (i.e. 44P-170, H70) but not on
the Power 4+ systems (i.e. P655, Intellistation Power 275). What is the
equiv for those systems, if any?

Christopher M. Baker
Senior Technical Support Analyst
DSE/TCO
Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company

Contains Confidential and/or Proprietary Information.
May not be copied or disseminated without the expressed
written consent of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company.

                      Adams Kevin J
                      <kevin.adams@PHS To: aix-l@Princeton.EDU
                      .COM> cc: (bcc: Chris Baker/NA/GDYR)
                      Sent by: IBM AIX Subject: Re: command to monitor hardware
                      Discussion List
                      <aix-l@Princeton
                      .EDU>

                      02/13/2004 03:55
                      PM
                      Please respond
                      to IBM AIX
                      Discussion List

I use this in one of my scripts for checking those kinds of things:

 /usr/lpp/diagnostics/bin/uesensor -l

You also have SSA commands for their enclosures.

Kevin Adams
PacifiCare Behavioral Health
Principal Systems Analyst
AIX CATE