Configurre SSL with Apache

From: Patrick B. O'Brien (pobrien@DOIT.NV.GOV)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 13:03:51 EST

Does anybody have any good documentation on how to configure SSL and IBM's Apache?

I created my Keyfile using /usr/bin/ikeyman and placed it in the appropriate dir. I don't even have the Keyfile program? TIA

# ./apachectl start
Syntax error on line 663 of /websphere/app/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'Keyfile', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration
./apachectl start: httpd could not be started

# ./apachectl start
Syntax error on line 659 of /websphere/app/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'SSLEnable', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration
./apachectl start: httpd could not be started

httpd.conf file:

 Listen 443
<VirtualHost 10.X.X..X.X:443> These X's would be server's IP Address.
SSLEnable
</VirtualHost>

SSLDisable
Keyfile /websphere/app/etc/key.kdb