Re: Flatpanel rackmount 1U serial terminal?

From: Bob.Kelley@BRINKSINC.COM
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 17:55:26 EST

I've got 1U flat panel display with kvm switch for most of my pboxes if
that helps? It works out beautifully

Bobby Kelley Jr.
972-877-5341

| | Robert Miller |
| | <rmiller@SMUD.ORG|
| | > |
| | Sent by: IBM AIX |
| | Discussion List |
| | <aix-l@Princeton.|
| | EDU> |
| | |
| | |
| | 01/29/2004 04:43 |
| | PM |
| | Please respond to|
| | IBM AIX |
| | Discussion List |
| | |
  | |
  | To: aix-l@Princeton.EDU |
  | cc: |
  | Subject: Flatpanel rackmount 1U serial terminal? |

Folks,

Is anyone currently using a 1U rackmount serial terminal with an LCD
display and keyboard in one drawer? We have one from IBM for a standard
monitor and keyboard, but we're going to be getting a bunch of new AIX
boxes, and would like to replace the 3153 with something smaller, so we
don't use up as much space in the rack, and don't have to buy video cards
for all the servers.

Basically, it's a 1 or 2U serial terminal with an LCD display - anyone
using such a critter?

Thanks...

--rm

NOTICE TO BRINK'S EMPLOYEES:
All electronic mail communications composed, sent, received or stored on or
through Brink's equipment are subject to the Brink's Electronic
Communications Policy. Employees should have no expectation of privacy in
their use of the Company's electronic mail system.