Re: HMC service agent modem

From: Jason delaFuente (jason.delafuente@GBE.COM)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 12:50:06 EST

FYI...
The new HMC Service Agent also has the ability to use an Internet connection over your LAN.

Jason de la Fuente

>>> Dave.Miller@BHS.ORG 01/27/04 11:19AM >>>
If anyone has the HMC with Service Agent working, with an IBM 7852-400
modem, could you share the dip switch settings of the modem with me?
Thanks.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender immediately or by telephone at (413) 794-0000 and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments. For further information regarding Baystate Health System's privacy policy, please visit our Internet web site at http://www.baystatehealth.com..