Re: Procs reporting large amounts of memory usage in monitor

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 05:36:36 EST

For an overview of memory at that sort of level, svmon -G would give better
results.

Altria ITSC Europe Ltd
AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html
New to AIX? http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/redbooks.nsf/portals/UNIX
N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.

<SNIP>