Re: NFS mount

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 06:09:36 EST

Are you getting this message when you try to mount the filesystem on sp1tr,
or when you try to access a file in it? Is this being done as root?

The usual problems are exports - try re-exporting it on sp2tr: exportfs -a -
and the permissions of the mount point.

Altria ITSC Europe Ltd
AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html
New to AIX? http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/redbooks.nsf/portals/UNIX
N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.