Re: Migratepv Command

From: Frye, Matthew (Matthew.Frye@REXHEALTH.COM)
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 11:33:15 EST

Oracle doesn't know about it, but you can bet the users will notice.
Migratepv -l has been known to have a noticeable effect on I/O, especially
with databases. My suggestion would be to coordinate a time when the system
usage is low(ish). Of course, it depends on the application. That time may
not exist for your environment.

Matt Frye
Sr. Systems Programmer, RS/6000 Group
Rex Healthcare