Re: Paging space on a fastT

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 12:10:21 EST

I believe that came in with 4.3: certainly by 4.3.3.

That's part of the reason for my earlier comments - helped by SAP AG's
ignorance of AIX - but it's also because logically, if you have more real
memory you need LESS paging space, not more. In an ideal world you don't
need any paging space at all.

Altria ITSC Europe Ltd
AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html
New to AIX? http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/redbooks.nsf/portals/UNIX
N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.