Re: Paging space on a fastT

From: Wilson, Jeff (Jeff.Wilson@GWL.COM)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 10:59:28 EST

We are running the paging monster app "SAP on DB2". I have never seen
an app eat paging space like this one. If we bounce SAP we get it all
back but until we do that SAP keeps all the paging space and dose not
release it. As always the recommend 2 X physical memory but with the
new SAP installs they want 3 X physical memory which is ridicules but I
have no choice in the matter so I have to add it even if they don't need
it.

Jeff Wilson

303-737-5399