Re: Paging space on a fastT

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 10:54:53 EST

I haven't tried that, but we've got paging spaces on ESS, HDS and SSA disks.
The only think to be aware of is that these disks are not available at the
start of the boot process. You must have /dev/hd6 in the rootvg. It
doesn't have to be as big as your other paging space(s), provided it's above
a certain minimum size, (I forget what that is).

Altria ITSC Europe Ltd
AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html
<https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html>
New to AIX? http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/redbooks.nsf/portals/UNIX
<http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/redbooks.nsf/portals/UNIX>
N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.