Re: lost+found after adsm restore question

From: Bob.Kelley@BRINKSINC.COM
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 10:03:51 EST

Depends on several factors bc these files were from a previous hardware
failure of some type. Check dates, file types, things like this and make
the call. If they've been there a while, chances are you don't need em if
you are running prod now this far along without incident.

Bobby Kelley Jr.
972-877-5341

| | Norman Bollinger |
| | <norman@STUDENT.CCB|