Re: Error log entries following SP Switch Efence

From: Lieberg, Patrick (plieberg@EV3.NET)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 09:45:51 EST

In my previous position, we had a number of 4.3.3, PSSP 3.2 systems on SP and SP2 switches. I do remember seeing these Transient errors on occasion when we would reboot individual nodes or entire frames. I don't think its a serious error, but its been a couple years since I worked on a PSSP system, so you might take my advice with a grain (or maybe a boulder) of salt.

-Patrick Lieberg
Systems Administrator
ev3 Inc.