Re: JFS Log

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Tue Jan 13 2004 - 04:57:18 EST

There's no need, though, if the objective is to move it to the second disk.
Just use migratepv, which effectively does the same thing. (It mirrors each
partition individually, then drops the bad copy: just like mirroring it
manually except that it does one partition at a time.)
The only advantage to mirroring it first is the option to use a map file.

Altria ITSC Europe Ltd
AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html
New to AIX? http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/redbooks.nsf/portals/UNIX
N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.