Re: ctrl-C a slooow migratepv cmd?

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 05:11:23 EST

I guess it's all over by now - one way or another. Still, some thoughts for
next time...
In theory, you can't lose any data, because there's always a valid copy of
the partition.
I would be wary of a Ctrl-C, though. My main concern would be that it might
leave child processes running. Before you attempt it, open up another
session and trace the process tree so that you can be sure it's all gone at
the end.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe Ltd

AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.