Re: weird problem when doing mklvcopy for the LV

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 05:15:27 EST

That's a different problem, relating to super-strict allocation.

I'm surprised it "works" at 5.2-01: I think that it should fail. Unless
you're not setting a strict allocation policy? I left it to the default,
which is strict, but not super-strict. I think that the mklv and mklvcopy
commands *should* fail under those circumstances, so if they don't there's
an error.