Re: weird problem when doing mklvcopy for the LV

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Tue Jan 06 2004 - 09:16:03 EST

I tried it on 4330-08 and 10 systems, and it failed. We haven't used ML11
much: most of our systems were at ML10 when we started migrating to AIX5L.

I had a quick look but couldn't find an APAR for it. You might like to have
a look yourself:
https://techsupport.services.ibm.com/server/aix.srchBroker

All the commands involved - mklv, mklvcopy - are in bos.rte.lvm.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe Ltd

AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.