Re: Daylight Saving

From: Jim McDonald (jmcdon23@CSC.COM.AU)
Date: Mon Jan 05 2004 - 23:37:38 EST

Hi

Then you have New Zealand which changed its time permanently to +1 hour
during WW2 then about 25 years later added summer DST just to remove
everything from the realities of longitude.

As regards Aust-WA, OK if you like isolation

Regards
Jim McDonald

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.

Jef Lee <jef.lee@ITVISION.COM.AU>
Sent by: IBM AIX Discussion List <aix-l@Princeton.EDU>
06/01/2004 11:51 AM
Please respond to IBM AIX Discussion List