Re: Daylight Saving

From: Bill Thompson (bill.thompson@GOODYEAR.COM)
Date: Mon Jan 05 2004 - 07:29:45 EST

Here's a couple of nice web site that explains Daylight Saving Time better
than I could:

http://webexhibits.org/daylightsaving

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time&e=7629

Bill Thompson
Sr UNIX Systems Administrator
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.

Contains Confidential and/or Proprietary Information
May Not Be Copied or Disseminated Without Express Consent of The Goodyear
Tire & Rubber Company.

AIX-L Archives: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=aix-l&r=1&w=2