Re: Telnet port 25

From: Robert Miller (rmiller@SMUD.ORG)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 13:47:21 EST

Not sure if it's possible with vanilla sendmail, it may be... but I
wonder if you could do such a thing with TCPWrappers? If you could
start sendmail using TCPWrappers, that would allow you to use the
hosts.allow and hosts.deny files to say which boxes could talk to your
smtp port...

Not sure if it's possible... anyone know if this even sounds feasible?

--rm