Re: Graphic Drivers needed for Graphics card

From: Bob Booth - UIUC (booth@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 12:57:14 EST

The drivers for all supported adapters are on your 4.3.3 install CD's. You
will need to insert Volume 1 of the BOS CD and run cfgmgr -v -i /dev/cd0
and it should install them for you. If this is not a 'stock' adapter, there
should be a CD or diskette that came with it.

After installing the drivers, make sure that you update to the latest ML.

hope this helps.

bob