Re: error log problem

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Tue Dec 02 2003 - 06:44:34 EST

I take it from your reply, though, that it's not clearing after fifteen
days.

Is it specifically 15-days, or merely that the error log doesn't hold many
entries?

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe Ltd

AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.