Antwort: Re: boot from SSA-disks?

From: fmu@OERAG.DE
Date: Fri Nov 28 2003 - 10:48:02 EST

Hi

and thanks for the infos.

I want read the documentation about alt_disk_install and will try out
whether it me helps.

Best regards,
Frank Mueller

                      Hans-Dieter Kutz
                      <hdkutz@HDKUTZ.DE An: aix-l@Princeton.EDU
> Kopie:
                      Gesendet von: IBM Thema: Re: boot from SSA-disks?
                      AIX Discussion
                      List
                      <aix-l@Princeton.

                      28.11.2003 16:29
                      Bitte antworten
                      an IBM AIX
                      Discussion List

Hello Frank,
why not use alt_disk_install onto an SSA-Disk every night.
In the redbook
Complete Partioning Guide
an Example is described on how to clone your Systems through
alt_disk_install. There is only a describtion for scsi-disk but i think
you could transfer it to SSA.
Maybe thats the solution you searched for.

--
cheers
ku