Re: boot from CD on an E20 RISC machine

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Wed Nov 26 2003 - 12:48:10 EST

The 5 or F5 key (depending on whether you're using a
graphics or ASCII console) should boot from the
default bootlist.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe Ltd

AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.