Re: AIX 5.2, Java131 and old Java 1.1.8

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Mon Nov 24 2003 - 11:45:46 EST

Java isn't installed automatically with AIX. You'll need to find the Java
1.3.1 filesets on one of the IBM web sites and install them before you're
SAP guys go to work. (It's a free download, but I don't think it's on the
CD or the standard fixes site.)

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe Ltd

AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.