Re: concurrent volume groups

From: Bob.Kelley@BRINKSINC.COM
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 16:40:37 EST

yes, raw for one....not sure about gpfs tho

Bobby Kelley Jr.
972-877-5341

| | John Jolet |
| | <john.jolet@FXFN.|
| | COM> |
| | Sent by: IBM AIX |
| | Discussion List |
| | <aix-l@Princeton.|
| | EDU> |
| | |
| | |
| | 11/20/2003 03:31 |
| | PM |
| | Please respond to|
| | IBM AIX |
| | Discussion List |
| | |
  | |
  | To: aix-l@Princeton.EDU |
  | cc: |
  | Subject: Re: concurrent volume groups |

so what filesystem goes on there, or is it only suitable for raw?