Re: LDAP and NIS

From: Adams Kevin J (kevin.adams@PHS.COM)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 17:04:30 EST

Chris,

Try the AIX 5.2 Security Supplement Redbook.

http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/Redbooks.nsf/RedbookAbstracts/sg246066.html?
Open

You can also try the AIX 5.2 Security Guide:

http://publib16.boulder.ibm.com/pseries/en_US/aixbman/security/security.pdf

PAM is available for download from IBM for AIX 5.1 too and is supported.

There are LDAP directory servers on AIX 4.3.3 Bonus Pack but with little
documentation; certainly not what you are looking for.

Kevin Adams
PacifiCare Behavioral Health
Principal Systems Analyst
AIX CATE