Re: MQSeries processes

From: Miller, Tammy S. (CT) (MillerT1@DIEBOLD.COM)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 13:46:44 EST

This is some info I have

The following processes are expected per queue manager:

# amqhasmx - Logger
# amqzxma0 - Processing Controller
# amqzllp0 - Checkpoint Processor
# amqzlaa0 - Queue Manager agents (one or more per queue mgr)
# runmqtrm - Trigger monitor (at least one)
# runmqchi - Initiation Queue monitor process

Tammy Miller