Re: exportfs from RS6K to RS6K

From: Karl Jones (kjones@DBS1.COM)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2003 - 16:52:47 EDT

I have a similar issue here. I have successfully remotely mounted the
directory for the cdrom (only if the local is first unmounted - it can be
mounted after remote mount) but it shows up as an empty directory on the
remote system (with a similar smit message to that quoted) while looking at
it on the local system, I see plenty of data. 'exportfs' on the local system
shows export is read/write.