Re: change rootvg PP size

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2003 - 05:26:39 EDT

Ah! All is clear.

Personally, I wouldn't bother. Newer systems just don't /have/ anything
smaller than an 18GB drive: I think 36GB is the norm at the moment, so you
can't keep everything the same for ever.

Unless you've got a lot of automated scripts adding space in partitions, I
don't see that it makes a lot of difference.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe Ltd

AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.