Re: Sendmail on 4.3.3

From: Adams Kevin J (kevin.adams@PHS.COM)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 14:21:33 EDT

Ron,

Go to the following directory and you should find the correct version of
sendmail.cf to use:

/usr/lpp/bos.net/inst_root/etc

Back up the original, and replace it with the copy from the above directory
and make your changes.

Do a stopsrc and startsrc of sendmail, and not a refresh to activate it.

Kevin Adams
PacifiCare Behavioral Health
Principal Systems Analyst
AIX Certified Advanced Technical Expert