Re: How do I drop raw devices/lv?

From: Alexandre Sato (alexandre.sato@BR.ABNAMRO.COM)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 08:12:56 EDT

Stop Informix. As long as you keep Informix running, even if the database
is dropped, the raw devices will still be under Informix I/O control.
Donīt forget to remove the tablespaces definitions and other
configurations that reffers to the logical volumes, on Informix.

Best Regards,

Alexandre Kazuo Sato.

Nita Hyde <hydejl@SBAC.EDU>
Sent by: IBM AIX Discussion List <aix-l@Princeton.EDU>
10/08/03 09:03 AM
Please respond to IBM AIX Discussion List