Re: File Integrity and Security Checker Evaluation

From: Harvey, Bruce T. (BTHarvey@LMUS.LEGGMASON.COM)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 08:46:47 EDT

Good question. Actually, we're a moderately-sized Financial services
company, with over 5000 employees and upwards of 50 UNIX -- AIX and SUN --
(and many more NT) servers, as well as a comprehensive and complex network.
We're looking to get a tighter rein on both security and change management,
looking for tools that can monitor, repair (and sometimes intercept) changes
when and where they occur.

We're definitely looking for an Enterprise-level solution, but this doesn't
mean we won't look at the "public license" arena, if it is viable and
manageable.

Hope this adds to the depth of my question. Many thanks!

Bruce T. Harvey
Legg Mason Wood Walker, Inc.
Corporate Technology - Tech. Svcs.
Red Run 2nd Floor - Owings Mills, MD