Collecting Historical Data (Perf Toolbox ?) Revisited

From: John F Riordan (jriorda2@CSC.COM)
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 09:23:45 EDT

Hello All,

Was checking to see how many of you are collecting historical data on your
servers using Performance Toolbox?

I know this question has come up every so often. After searching the
archives I have found that many people are writing scripts to set up
archiving and historical reporting. I have used Perf Toolbox and nmon to
gather stats, however without any additional scripts getting quick
historical data is not an option at this time.

I have been reading the new Redbook on Perf toolbox but don't see anything
new regarding historical data collection.

Any advice or thoughts?

As always, thanks in advance.
John

John Riordan