Re: Missing space

From: Jim McDonald (jmcdon23@CSC.COM.AU)
Date: Sun Sep 14 2003 - 23:33:17 EDT

Hi

I thought that as well or you have a sparse file/s present
- that would account for the results of du << df results
but in this case du results >> df results - which is a bit of a puzzle

Regards
Jim McDonald

for such purpose.

Bob Booth - UIUC <booth@UIUC.EDU>@Princeton.EDU> on 15/09/2003 12:28:21 PM