Re: Mirroring question

From: Gipson, Mat (Mat.Gipson@AMERICREDIT.COM)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 10:18:45 EDT

Likewise....I always run an extendlv before performing a chfs. However,
even performing those steps in my scenario it still does not control
where the mirror will extend its copies to if there is not enough space
currently on the pv. We will try the map file feature in future lv
endeavors...thanks for the suggestion.

Mathew Gipson
matt.gipson@americredit.com
817.525.7123