minicom settings to access an RS6000

From: Sippel, Christian (Christian.Sippel@IZB.DE)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 10:05:19 EDT

Hi list,
I'm trying to use the terminal emulation program minicom on my linux laptop
to access our RS6000s via the serial console. I'm able to access System
Management Services and I see all the startup messages of the services when
the machine is booting but I don't get a login prompt. Can someone please
tell me how I have to configure minicom to see the login prompt? If I
connect the machine to a real IBM 3152 terminal login prompt is no problem.

TIA, Christian