Re: rshd: 0826-813 Permission is denied. error

From: Coyle, Jack (Jack.Coyle@REXHEALTH.COM)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 10:00:54 EDT

Shekhar,

Now that you have brought HACMP into the picture, this is starting to look
familiar - especially the cluster verification failure. If, by chance, you
are running HACMP 4.4.1, ensure that you have the fix for APAR IY30128
installed (hits clevlog, I believe). The errors you have shown below look
VERY similar to those we saw before applying the PTF for the above mentioned
APAR.

Regards,

Jack Coyle
Rex Healthcare