Re: HLEP!! 7015-R40 AIX421 network thruput issue

From: Bob.Kelley@BRINKSINC.COM
Date: Sun Aug 03 2003 - 04:38:06 EDT

Thanks for all the replies. I found the culprit....I would use another term
but this is a global email list!

Anybody heard of a monitoring software package that goes by the name of
"xrsa" ??

Bobby Kelley
Sr. AIX/UNIX Administrator

| | Adams Kevin J |
| | <kevin.adams@PHS.|
| | COM> |
| | Sent by: IBM AIX |
| | Discussion List |
| | <aix-l@Princeton.|
| | EDU> |
| | |
| | |
| | 07/31/2003 12:12 |
| | PM |
| | Please respond to|
| | IBM AIX |
| | Discussion List |
| | |
  | |
  | To: aix-l@Princeton.EDU |
  | cc: |
  | Subject: Re: HLEP!! 7015-R40 AIX421 network thruput issue |

I know you said you checked the port speeds and duplex settings, but the
only time I've seen this is when they mismatched.

If you haven't yet, run entstat -d entx and look for errors.

Kevin Adams
PacifiCare Behavioral Health
Principal Systems Analyst
AIX Certified Advanced Technical Expert