Re: HLEP!! 7015-R40 AIX421 network thruput issue

From: Coyle, Jack (Jack.Coyle@REXHEALTH.COM)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 13:33:47 EDT

You haven't mentioned whether you verified that the output from the no
command on the production box and clone show any discrepancies. When we
cloned an S80 (that was SP-attached) to an H70 (stand-alone), our throughput
declined dramatically as well. We discovered that several values established
by the system for the H70 were dramatically different than those in place
for the S80 (which may have been enhanced by being a pseudo-SP node). Just a
thought ....

Regards,

Jack Coyle
Rex Healthcare