Re: Ip address change

From: Bob Booth - UIUC (booth@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 16:05:34 EDT

Get on console

# smit tcpip -> Further Configuration -> Network Interfaces ->
  Network Interface Selection ->
  Change / Show Characteristics of a Network Interface

At this point, choose the enX interface you want to change, most likely 'en0'
and then you will be presented with a menu with a place to put the address
and netmask.

bob