Re: [Q] rootvg mirror question?

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 06:18:24 EDT

Couldn't you still re-mirror rootvg? You just wouldn't be able to make the
replacement disk bootable at first. That would still give you some
protection until a re-boot could be arranged.

Not an ideal situation, however, and one I would hope IBM will address in
the near future, since they claim to be placing so much importance on
availability.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe Ltd

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.